Once your brand is approved for the Amazon Brand Registry, the fun can begin. The Brand Registry unlocks free tools that help you manage your brand's products behind the scenes, along with your brand story as it appears to customers when they shop on the Amazon store.
With A+ Content and Stores, you can create a wonderful brand experience on Amazon. A+ Content enhances product offerings, and Stores lets you create a multi-page shopping experience within the Amazon store.
Add A+ Content to your brand's products on Amazon by following these steps:
- Log in to Seller Central.
- In the navigation menu, select Advertising >> Enhanced brand content
- Enter the SKU of the product to which you want to add content. If you add content at the top level, the template will also publish it in the lower levels.
- Select from the templates available or choose a pre-designed template
- Follow the instructions at the top of the page: Add images that maximise the allotted space, add text to designated text boxes for product details or features.
- Preview the page to ensure that all images load correctly and that they look the same as other branded pages, to give customers a consistent experience.
- Send to Amazon. The review may take seven business days (more during peak times) and the content status will be updated on the dashboard. Approved content can take 24 hours to display.
- If your content isn't approved, edit the page by selecting 'edit' on the dashboard, and then resubmit it. To avoid having to edit and resubmit your content, make sure that:
- Images are visible on desktop and mobile devices
- There are no spelling or grammatical errors.
- There are no specific pricing or promotion details.
- There are no references to guarantees, promises, customer service, websites or contact information
- A+ guidelines are complied with